segunda-feira, julho 25, 2005

Tsunami




Essa música é chamada "sab nam taa andaman" feito por Aet Carabao.
A tragedia do Tsunami visto e cantado por tailandes, não me atrevo a traduzi-la, mas vocês podem ir ouvir se quiser pois é realmente bonita, apesar de triste.

I had never thought.. I had never dreamed.. I'm unable to establish myself...
The sky were cloudy.. and the ground shaked loudly...
I had never encountered it.. I had never seen it.. and I have never paid attention to it...
What's Tsunami? I only know Sasumi...
It came as if Death.. swooped down and ravished on the beach
It swept everything to it's fall... Tsunami.
had never thought.. I never counted... all the corpses were so many...
The ground cries... the water is cruel...
No matter who, No matter which nationality, It had no exceptions...
Nature believes in a rule.. where a human is the equal to a grain of sand...
It came as Death, it swooped down and lavished on the beach..
It swept everything to it's fall... Tsunami.
Andaman, the beautiful paradise on earth...
it had to be the most tragical time..this is fate.
Andaman, the paradise unable to be prepared.
Please let your kindness flow.. wipe your tears Andaman...
Please let your kindness flow.. wipe your tears Andaman...
Oh... ... .. oh... Tsunami

http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics/342.htm

Nenhum comentário: